Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 9: Southwater Caye

Hi everyone!  We're here on Southwater Caye. It's raining right now so our snorkeling is delayed a bit until after lunch. We've had a couple lectures and games and we're relaxing so we'll be ready for a snorkel later when this storm passes!  Yesterday was beautiful, sunny and calm. See pictures below (coming soon) from yesterday when we arrived on the island!

Here are some student entries:

FRANCIS: Hello people! Ayer llegamos a South Water Caye y tenemos luz, agua caliente y hasta internet! Hicimos snorkeling y pudimos ver el reef y los pecesitos, fue canson pero valio la pena :D Las cabanas están preciosas y tenemos una hermosa vista a la playa. Ayer dormi afuera en la hamaca hasta que me ataco un aguacero jaja Le he cogido mucho cariño a todo el grupo y ahora estoy pensando como me voy a despedir de ellos mañana. Gracias a todos por compartir conmigo esta magnifica experiencia! :’)

RUBY: Para la familia de Ruby: Hola! Ya mañana vuelvo! Ayer llegamos a un  cayito, está bien brutal, es bien lindo, el agua es bien clarita y la arena es suuuper blanca! Hoy está lloviendo pero esperemos que se ponga soleado. Joshua espero que tengas buen viaje, no sé cuando pueda llamarte pero Te amo. Rápido que pueda comunicarme contigo lo hare.

DAMARIS:  OMG this place  (southwater caye) is AMAZING. It feels like heaven after Cockscomb tropical survival challenge. I snorkeled for the for first time,found some cool stuff I cant even name and opened up a clam =D.  Other than that, I got cramps in both my legs, almost died but kristy saved me with her Kajak. Then I stole her kajack plus her sunglasses and started chasing a duck that was in the water. All in all, I’ve had an awesome time, which is why I just HAD to blog about it for the first time. I feel like a champion, I almost forgot..the smoothies here are out of this world!!!

JOSE: Bendicion! Todo esta bien hoy por la manana estaremos cogiendo unas clases y descansando par aver sip or la tarde se puede ir a la playa otra vez. Todo esta bien y contando con dios nos veremos mañana cuídense!








3 comments:

  1. Hola Sharleen. Que bueno que pronto nos vamos a ver. Espero que pases un dia espectacular y que Jehova te bendiga en todo. Que tengas un buen viaje de regreso. Te amo. Papi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damaris, nice to hear your having a blast...keep enjoying! I miss you....see you tomorrow!...mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby llamame al 787-245-9681. Ya llegue estoy bien y todavia no se si tenga roommate.Te amoo.

    ReplyDelete